Beard Shampoo- UK Reviews & Buying Guide
Thanks for taking your time to read out information and reviews on beard shampoo, that are currently available on the UK marketplace.
There are quite a few products on the UK market that help out men who want to grow healthy looking beards. Many men like to use a good quality shampoo and conditioner. The good news is that there are plenty of choices available.
List of Popular Beard Shampoos in the UK
We have listed the most popular beard shampoos just below.
- L'Oreal Paris Men Expert, Beard Shampoo
- BY MY BEARD Beard Shampoo/Conditioner
- Bulldog Original 2-in-1 Beard Shampoo and Conditioner
- Seven Potions Beard Shampoo for Men
- Percy Nobleman Beard Wash
- Gnarly Joe Beard Shampoo for Men
- Murdock London Men's Beard Shampoo
- RAWNATURE® Beard Shampoo
- Proraso Beard Shampoo
- Beard Monsters Beard Shampoo Unscented
What is the best Beard Shampoo in the UK
The best beard shampoo is the L'Oreal Paris Men Expert beard shampoo. This shampoo is a 3 in 1 wash for beard, face and hair. It has been enriched with cedar wood essential oil, and does not contain any soap, parabens, or colours. It cleanses extremely well, removes beard flakes and also adds great condition to the beard.
All our product recommendations are based on our independent research which we conduct online by reading the many reviews we find at online websites. This review contains affiliate links and we may receive a commission for purchases made.
You can read our affiliates page to find out more and also read about how we write our reviews.
Top 10 Beard Shampoo Reviews
There are a lot of beard shampoos on the UK market. Here you will find our summary reviews of the different options on the UK market right now.
L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Beard Shampoo - Best Seller
94% buyer satisfaction based on 11,000+ online buyer reviews
77% of online buyers gave this a 5 star review
Buyers say that this foams really well and can be used to wash all of the face as well
Many buyers said this is an excellent choice for sensitive skin
Many users said it removed beard itch completely and also left them with a soft beard
This one is marketed as a 3-in-1 beard, face and hair wash, and you can tell by the very high number of reviews, that this is a huge best seller.
BY MY BEARD Beard Shampoo/Conditioner
90% buyer satisfaction based on 5,000+ online buyer reviews
71% of online buyers gave this a 5 star review and is a big seller online
There are 3 products in this set, a beard shampoo, a conditioner and a bread oil for overall beard care
The majority of buyers said this made their beard cleaner, and softer
Most buyers though the set was much better value for money than buying separate products
Buyers did mention quite a lot that this set is very good value for money
3. Bulldog Original 2-in-1 Beard Shampoo and Conditioner
- 71% of online buyers gave this a 5 star review
- This is a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner
- It contains aloe vera, camelina oil and green tea.
- Buyers said that this is good value for money as you only need to use a very small amount for a good shampoo
- Buyers said it left their beard feeling soft, fresh, nourished and conditioned, without itch
4. Seven Potions Beard Shampoo for Men
- 75% of online buyers gave this a 5 star review
- This is classed as a premium beard shampoo and is one of the more expensive options
- It works very well on removing beard itch, dandruff and irritation, and is also a good choice for sensitive skin
- It does have a sweet, woody, manly and subtle scent
- Made from 95% natural ingredients and made in England
5. Percy Nobleman Beard Wash
- 74% of online buyers gave this a 5 star review
- This is a shampoo and conditioner from a very famous shaving brand
- It is made in England
- It is made from a blend of natural Flower Water, Sesame Oil, Coconut Oil, and Shea Butter, and daily use is highly recommended by buyers
6. Gnarly Joe Beard Shampoo for Men
- 65% of online buyers gave this a 5 star review
- This is also an expensive option when compared to others, but some UK buyers really seem to like this shampoo
- It is a fine brown, sweet-smelling liquid which forms a creamy white lather and makes for a great conditioner
- Buyers say it works wonders on split ends and beard itch
- Many buyers also use this as their main hair shampoo
7. Murdock London Men's Beard Shampoo
- 84% of online buyers gave this a 5 star review
- This shampoo is pH balanced and sulphate-free to cleanse thoroughly
- It contains coconut oil compounds and purifying cinnamon oil
- Also has cedar wood that strengthens hair follicles and helps to reduce dryness and itching
Created by expert barbers in England
8. RAWNATURE® Beard Shampoo
- 78% of online buyers gave this a 5 star review
- This shampoo is blended in the UK
- Buyers say this works well to leave a soft and shiny beard
- They also say it works well to sooth and soften itchy beard, dandruff and acne
- Moisturises well and helps combat dryness, frizz and split ends
- Made with beard oils including Cedar, Pine and Eucalyptus
9. Proraso Beard Shampoo
- 61% of all buyers gave this oil a 5 star review
- From the famous Italian shaving brand
- Buyers say it does soften and straighten the beard and removes dirt, dander and odors
- Has a sweet citrus smell that does divide opinion
10. Beard Monsters Beard Shampoo Unscented
- 71% of all buyers gave this a 5 star review
- This shampoo is made in the UK
- Made using natural ingredients and promotes beard growth
- Online buyers say that this helps combat dry skin, beard itch and dandruff
Hopefully we have explained the difference between the many beard shampoo products that are available on the UK market.