Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the popular Sminiker Super Quiet Hair Clippers. These clippers came out as number one on our top 7 list of clippers that are suitable for using with children and babies.
They were originally designed to be used with adults, but they are actually even more popular for use on cutting kid's hair. These do offer a powerful cut, and they offer the user a stable and a steady high degree of control.
What makes them particularly perfect for children is that they have an "R" shaped round edge design on the blades. That round blade ensures that skin can not accidentally be nipped.
That is vitally important when it comes to cutting younger people's hair.
All our product recommendations are based on our independent research which we conduct online by reading the many reviews we find at online websites. This review contains affiliate links and we may receive a commission for purchases made.
You can read our affiliates page to find out more and also read about how we write our reviews.
How Buyers Rate the Sminiker Hair Clippers?
Just below we show you how buyers rate these clippers. We visit the various websites where these clippers are sold, and make a note of the ratings given to them by buyers.
We then add those up and work out an average overall buyer satisfaction rating. You will see that shown in the percentage figure below.
- Overall online buyers gave these clippers an overall buyer satisfaction rating of 90%
- 78% of all buyers gave these a 5 star review
- 4% of all buyers gave these a bad review
percentage of buyers
What Buyers Say About the Sminiker Hair Clippers?
Now we know how buyers rate these clippers. In this section we look at both the good and bad comments that online buyers had to say about these clippers.
- Buyers with thick hair said these were the best clippers they have ever used
- Many buyers said they started using these when they got fed up constantly going to the barbers
- Buyers liked the wide range of combs
- Most buyers said these were really quiet when compared to other similar hair clippers
- Some buyers said they were not that quiet
- Some buyers said they received a faulty product
Who Should Buy These Clippers?
These clippers Sell really well and they sit around the average price point when compared to other brands of hair clippers. At under £20, they are considered to be good value for money
As we said earlier these were designed initially for adults, but thanks to the rounded safer edges on the blades, and the low vibration and noise, many people started to buy them to do family haircuts.
So for dad and sons these look to be a very good purchase.
Many potential buyers also like to know the technical details of any product they are going to purchase. We have explained those just below.
- These come with 3, 6, 9 and 12 mm guide combs
- The blades are made from titanium and rounded to stop any risk of snagging or nipping
- They com with a UK standard AC Power Adapter
- Two rechargeable batteries (Li-Ion)
- A cleaning brush
- A set of stainless steel scissors
- And a hair comb
- These clippers measure 270 x 200 x 58 mm and weigh 575 grams
- The charging time for a full charge is 2-3 hours
- That will give you usage time of around 8 hours
- The power cord length is 180 cm
- 12 month warranty
Sminiker Quiet Hair Clippers - Summary
Ease of Use
Our Opinion on the Sminiker Super Quiet Hair Clippers
These clippers did come out as the number one highest buyer rated when we completed our research. So you really can't say better than that.
These sell consistently well and it is always good to see that the number of genuine complaints is extremely low (around 3%)
If these are not the clippers for you, then please check out our top 7 list of kid's clippers by clicking here.
We would also recommend these Sminiker hair clippers as they are clearly liked by real life buyers, and we think they are priced properly.