Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the popular ENSSU Quiet Baby Hair Clippers. This particular set of clippers came out as the number two highest buyer rated on our top 7 list of clippers that are suitable for using with children and babies.
These clippers have a high quality brass movement motor that is extremely quiet with low vibration. They use ceramic blades and they have rounded tips that ensure these are very safe to use with children as they will never nick or cut.
They have been specially designed for 0-12 year old kids and are also suitable for babies. They are waterproof and are IPX 7 rated.
All our product recommendations are based on our independent research which we conduct online by reading the many reviews we find at online websites. This review contains affiliate links and we may receive a commission for purchases made.
You can read our affiliates page to find out more and also read about how we write our reviews.
How Buyers Rate the ENSSU Hair Clippers?
Just below we show you how buyers rate these clippers. We visit the various websites where these clippers are sold, and make a note of the ratings given to them by buyers.
We then add those up and work out an average overall buyer satisfaction rating. You will see that shown in the percentage figure below.
- Overall buyers gave these clippers an overall buyer satisfaction rating of 90% which is extremely impressive
- 70% of all buyers gave these a 5 star review
- Only 4% of all buyers gave these a bad review
What Buyers Say About the Enssu Hair Clippers?
Now we know how buyers rate these clippers. In this section we look at both the good and bad comments that online buyers had to say about these clippers.
- Buyers said they were very good especially with autistic children
- Many buyers said these were very easy to use
- The majority of buyers in the UK had used these with babies and found they worked very well and without any distress to the baby
- Some buyers used these on their pets as they were so quiet
- A couple of online buyers said these were not that quiet
Who Should Buy These Clippers?
These clippers are best suited for anyone who wants to cut the hair of babies or small toddlers. They are of course suitable for older children, but we think, based on the customer feedback, that these are particularly good for younger kids.
In particular the developers of these clippers have aimed these at babies between 0-12 months.
Many potential buyers also like to know the technical details of any product they are going to purchase. We have explained those just below.
- Comes with a USB Charging Cable
- It comes with one comb which is 3-6 mm in length and one that is 12 mm in length
- There is also an anti-static hair cutting cloak, a lubricating bottle, a sponge puff and a brush
- With a 3 hour charge time you get 1 hour of cordless use
- It is USB chargeable
- Measures 5.5 x 4.5 x 1.18 inches
- They have R-sharped design blade with widened rounded tips
- The clippers are fully washable
- They are low vibration and very low working noise
Our Opinion on the Enssu Quiet Baby Hair Clippers
- These clippers did come out as the number two highest buyer rated on our top 6 list when we completed our research
- The company also offer a 100% money back guarantee and lifetime customer service to all their customers
- These are highly buyer rated clippers that are a popular choice for many UK parents
If these are not the kid's clippers for you, then why not check out our top 6 list of children's hair clippers by clicking here.
In our opinion these are quiet and that helps a lot. They are very well made, and the brass motor helps in terms of low vibration, and also in how long these clippers will last.
The blades are sharp, and the R-shaped blade means no digging into the skin. That is really important as children's skin is very sensitive in those early years.
Buyers liked that this baby hair clipper is waterproof and that makes it very easy to clean. There is a nice range of combs and a solid money back guarantee.