Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the Decdeal Baby Children Hair Clippers. This particular set of clippers came out as the number five buyer rated on our top 6 list of clippers that are suitable for using with children and babies.
These are low noise clippers that have been made which are suitable for kids. The main difference, aside from a lower noise and vibration, is that the blades have rounded tips.
These are also fairly easy to use and come with a USB cable for charging. They are also affordable when compared to other clippers of a similar type.
All our product recommendations are based on our independent research which we conduct online by reading the many reviews we find at online websites. This review contains affiliate links and we may receive a commission for purchases made.
You can read our affiliates page to find out more and also read about how we write our reviews.
How Buyers Rate the Decdeal Clippers
Just below we show you how buyers rate these clippers. We visit the various websites where these clippers are sold, and make a note of the ratings given to them by buyers.
We then add those up and work out an average overall buyer satisfaction rating. You will see that shown in the percentage figure below.
- Overall these clippers have an overall buyer satisfaction rating of 82%
- 57% of all buyers gave these a 5 star review
- 8% of all buyers gave these a bad review
What Buyers Say About the Decdeal Hair Clippers?
Now we know how buyers rate these clippers. In this section we look at both the good and bad comments that online buyers had to say about these clippers.
- Buyers said they found this to be much quieter than regular trimmers
- Buyers also recommended trying these out as they found them to be effective with their kids
- Some buyers had kids that hated going to the barber, and these provided a great home hair cutting option
- Buyers also believed that they these saved them a lot of money by not having to go to the barbers
- Some buyers said that these simply do not cut that well
- A few buyers said that they stopped working after a few uses
Who Should Buy These Clippers?
These clippers are best suited for anyone with smaller children who want to cut their hair at home. These clippers in particular are suitable for smaller and younger children. The reviews from the buyers online shows that parents with kids under the age of 5 bought this particular brand of clippers.
Many potential buyers also like to know the technical details of any product they are going to purchase. We have explained those just below.
- These are made from ABS plastic, ceramic with stainless steel blades
- They are available in a few different colour options with blue/white being the most popular
- They are suitable for use on children aged 1 month to 12 years old (with 2-5 being the most popular age group from online buyers)
- They use 5 watts of power
- They come with 2 guide combs which then give 4 cutting width options: 3/6 mm; 9/12 mm
- They are cordless and use a 5 Volt 500mAh Ni-MH Battery
- It takes around 6 hours to fully charge these
- They measure 14 x 4 x 2 cm and weigh 110 grams
- You also get a USB Cable, a cleaning brush, and a hair cutting apron
Our Opinion on the Decdeal Baby Children Hair Clipper
- These clippers did come out as the number five highest buyer rated when we completed our research. So there are better ones out there, but people like these because they are affordable and they also like the style of them
- They do seem to like the low noise and although not a wide selection of blades, there are enough to give buyers a good choice of widths.
- You do get all the right parts to be able to do a really good job of cutting your kid's hair
If these are not the kid's clippers for you, then why not check out our top 6 list of children's hair clippers by clicking here.
These however are affordable and also available in a nice range of colours. That is what makes these an attractive option.