Bimirth Baby Children Hair Clippers UK Review
Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the Bimirth Baby Children Hair Clippers.
This particular set of clippers came out as the number five buyer rated on our top 7 list of clippers that are suitable for using with children and babies. They are a popular choice though for some buyers, and overall they still get very good buyer ratings.
They most certainly look child friendly, and they are quiet, which is an important thing to note, as louder clippers would by instinct, make children afraid of a louder noise.
These are also low vibration, so when placed on the head, there is no heavy vibrations, and that is also a very good thing.
For the actual user, these are pretty easy to use, easy to clean and easy to look after. A single charge which does take around 5 hours is enough for about an hours full use. That isn't great, but for most users it will be good enough.
All our product recommendations are based on our independent research which we conduct online by reading the many reviews we find at online websites. This review contains affiliate links and we may receive a commission for purchases made.
You can read our affiliates page to find out more and also read about how we write our reviews.
How Buyers Rate the Bimirth Clippers
Just below we show you how buyers rate these clippers. We visit the various websites where these clippers are sold, and make a note of the ratings given to them by buyers.
We then add those up and work out an average overall buyer satisfaction rating. You will see that shown in the percentage figure below.
- Overall online buyers gave these clippers clippers an overall buyer satisfaction rating of 86%
- 65% of all buyers gave these a 5 star review
- 8% of all buyers gave these a bad review
What Buyers Say About the Bimirth Hair Clippers?
Now we know how buyers rate these clippers. In this section we look at both the good and bad comments that online buyers had to say about these Bimirth branded hair clippers.
- Buyers who had children with sensory issues really liked the low noise and low vibration as it put their child at ease
- Buyers thought the clippers were a nice size and were light
- Overall buyers liked the range of combs that came with these clippers
- Some buyers said that they struggled with longer hair
- Some buyers simply said "they are not that quiet"
Who Should Buy These Clippers?
These clippers are best suited for anyone who has a child with sensory issues or a child with autism. Buyer after buyer mentioned this in their comments. They are a great deal quieter than most other hair clippers.
Now buyers did point out that there is still a low humming noise, so they still needed to work around that, but for the most part, it was better than struggling for 2 hours to cut their hair with noisier clippers.
Many kids will throw a fit when they are taken to a hairdresser or barber. These clippers also get around that problem.
The manufacturer says that these are suitable for children aged between 0-12 years old. Some people used these on their smaller dogs and especially on nervous or anxious dogs.
Many potential buyers also like to know the technical details of any product they are going to purchase. We have explained those just below:
- Comes with a USB Cord that is used for charging
- Also comes with a cleaning brush
- Has a long comb (9mm/12mm)
- Has a short comb (3mm/6mm)
- Also has a sideburns comb
- Comes with an apron, a cleaning sponge and comb
- The clippers are made from ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene which is basically a heat proof hard plastic)
- The battery is a Ni-MH with a charging time of 5 hours for up to 60 minutes of use
- Measures 14.5 x 4.4 x 3.2 cm so small and compact
- Weighs 0.13 Kg
- They are IPX-7 rated waterproof so can be rinsed and cleaned under the tap
Our Opinion on the Bimirth Baby Children Hair Clippers
These clippers did come out as the number five highest buyer rated when we completed our research on the best hair clippers for kids.
These are affordable and that is the main thing and despite the lower price, these do get very good overall buyer ratings.
The accessories are nice to have without really being that useful.
If these are not the kid's clippers for you, then why not check out our top 7 list of children's hair clippers by clicking here.
We would say that these are not heavy duty clippers, but most buyers who own them seem to be happy with their purchase. The Bimirth company don't appear to have a website that we could find, but they do have a Facebook page.