Best Beard Moustache Scissors- UK Reviews & Buying Guide
Thanks for taking your time to read out information and reviews on the best beard brushes, that are currently available on the UK marketplace.
When you start to grow out your beard, then it is important to groom it properly so as it looks as good as it can be. Some men like to use a beard comb to do that, whereas other men prefer a brush.
It really depends on what type of beard you want to grow, and also on which item you prefer. In the early days of growth it is best to use a brush, and then change over to a comb when the beard gets longer and thicker.
Using a brush in the early stages of beard growth ensures that the beard is soft and has plenty of life as it develops. Brushes help immensely in preventing beard itch, and removing dead skin cells.
In simple terms, by using a brush, you give your beard the best chance of a healthy growth from the outset.
All our product recommendations are based on our independent research which we conduct online by reading the many reviews we find at online websites. This review contains affiliate links and we may receive a commission for purchases made.
You can read our affiliates page to find out more and also read about how we write our reviews.
What Are Beard Scissors Used For?
If used on a regular basis, then a brush helps keep the hair soft. It will also have a big impact on the shine, as a slightly tougher beard brush, helps spread an oil called "sebum" across the beard and the bristles.
Sebum is a natural oil produced under the skin, and the brush merely helps spread this around the hair follicles on your beard, which are densely packed.
Top 10 Beard & Moustache Scissors
There are a lot of brushes on the UK market. Aside from the shape, the other main differences is what they are made from, and what type of hair is used to make the bristles on the brush.
Most are wooden, with natural boar hair. Some have a long wooden handle and others have the bristles underneath a top which fits into the palm of the hand. It is a matter of personal preference which style you prefer.
Here you will find our summary reviews of the best beard brushes. We have ranked these by the highest buyer rated first.
You will notice a number in the brackets beside each brush product name. That number is an average buyer satisfaction rating, scored out of 100%. We looked at the main websites where these are sold and made a note of their ratings left by buyers.
We then calculated the average score.
- Sanguine Professional Moustache and Beard Trimming Scissors (94%)
- Tecto 4.5" Beard Scissors/Moustache (90%)
- Barber Pole Beard & Moustache Scissors and Comb (90%)
- Titanium Moustache Scissors and Beard Trimming Scissors (90%)
- Marbelan Beard & Moustache Scissors With Comb (88%)
- Kovira Beard Stainless Steel Styling Scissors and Comb (88%)
- ARSUK Facial Men's Grooming Scissors (86%)
- Candure Beard Scissors (84%)
- The Bluebeards Revenge Moustache & Beard Scissors (82%)
- Tecunite 4 Pieces Beard Trimming Scissors Set (80%)
1. Sanguine Professional Moustache and Beard Trimming Scissors
- The number one scissor brand in the world
- Can cut moustache, beard & brow hair
- These are hand crafted scissors, made from the finest Japanese steel
- The manufacturer will exchange or refund, no questions asked
- 4.5 inch (11.5 cm)
2. Tecto 4.5" Beard Scissors/Moustache
- These are very sharp blades ideal for thicker hairs on the beard
- They have big loops for finger inserts
- This comes with a small comb to direct your hairs
- Comes in a leather pouch to carry with you while travelling
3. Barber Pole Beard & Moustache Scissors and Comb
- These are very sharp and will give a clean cut with no pulling
- Comes with a small moustache comb
- The scissors come in a Barber Pole case
- This is a British Brand dedicated to bringing high quality products at a affordable price.
- They offer a 100% money back if you don't like them
4. Titanium Moustache Scissors and Beard Trimming Scissors
- Hand crafted scissors, made from finest Japanese steel
- Full refund or exchange without any questions
- 4.5 inch (11.5cm)
- Weigh just 44 grams
5. Marbelan Beard & Moustache Scissors With Comb
- These are the standard 4.5 inch bears scissors
- Works very well on beards and eyebrows
- If you don't like them there is a full money back guarantee
- Comes with a small comb
- Comes with a leather case
6. Kovira Beard Stainless Steel Styling Scissors and Comb
- These are 4.5" scissors
- Comes with a fine tooth comb and leather case
- The blades are made from Japanese J2 stainless steel
- A great choice for travel
- Comes with a lifetime money back guarantee
7. ARSUK Facial Men's Grooming Scissors
- These are 4" scissors with very sharp blades
- These are heavy duty and made especially for trimming nose hair, shaping beards and moustaches
- These will resist rust, staining and corrosion and are easy to keep clean and sanitized.
8. Candure Beard Scissors
- These are 4.5 inch hair scissors for beard moustache and hair edges
- The blades are made from stainless steel
- Comes with a leather pouch
9. The Bluebeards Revenge Moustache & Beard Scissors
- These are 9 cm long
- They are plasma coated
- They have a rounded tip for safety
- They are also useful for trimming other 'extraneous' facial hair
10. Tecunite 4 Pieces Beard Trimming Scissors Set
- The scissors are made of good quality stainless steel
- Comes with a wooden comb is made of natural anti-static bamboo
- Comes with a fabric cloth sack and a black box ensure that you can keep this beard grooming kit easily or take them when you are on travel
Beard Scissors Buyer's Guide
We always like to write a full buyer's guide, which we believe is especially helpful for any new buyer. There really is not that much to know about beard scissors.
What Metal is Best for Scissors?
As you may have noticed from our top 10 list all the scissors are made from stainless steel. The best type of steel for any scissors is Japanese steel and usually J2 grade.