Best Proraso Shaving Cream Reviews
If you like using shaving creams, then the Italian brand Proraso is probably one of the best known brands in the market place. They were founded as far back as 1926, in Florence, Italy.
It is the one that I prefer myself, and they do a good range of slightly different products. I thought it would be worthwhile doing a review of their shaving cream range, just so as you could get a better understanding of what they offer.
They do two main types of cream, which are the pre-shave variety and the actual shaving cream itself. In this article though, we will just be looking at the actual creams that you will use for shaving. These will either come in tubes or in pots or jars.
At the moment Proraso offer four shaving cream products which are:
- Menthol Eucalyptus (Comes in a green tube)
- Proraso Sandalwood and Shea Butter Shaving Cream
- Proraso Mixed Shaving Cream Tube Triple Pack
- Proraso Shaving Cream Tube - Sensitive (150 ml)
All of the packaging comes in a pretty old-fashioned barber pole style shaped box, and this then has the tube inside. The branding however is a very deliberate style that is we think, pretty eye-catching.
No 1 Choice - Proraso Shaving Cream Tube
- I started with this one as it is one of their best sellers. As you can see this cream comes in a simple tube and you will find this one in homes all over Europe, and of course in Italy, the home of this brand.
- It contains eucalyptus oil, menthol and glycerin.
- Like almost all their products, this one gets great reviews. I use this one myself and it just keeps on delivering consistently, time after time.
Like any wet shaver, I have dabbled with many brands and types of soap and cream, but this is the one that I would use the most.
You do need to whip this one up into a lather, but when you do, it is a high quality cream that gives you a great shave.
This one has a nice manly scent to it, that smells really fresh and also provides plenty of moisture to the skin. It is also good value for money with an average price of around £7-8
No 2 Choice - Proraso Sandalwood and Shea Butter Shaving Cream
- This shaving cream makes a rich, creamy lather
- If you use this it will lead to a close and comfortable shave
- It has been dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- It contains 95% natural ingredients
- This cream is scented with sandalwood to create a nice barber shop scent
This cream has an 86% buyer satisfaction rate from online buyers.
No 3 Choice - Proraso Mixed Shaving Cream Tube Triple Pack
- This is a good option for beginners
- It is a nice selection pack of soft shaving soap tubs from the Proraso brand that includes:
- 1 x Eucalyptus Shaving Cream 150 ml tube
- 1 x Shea Butter Shaving Cream 150 ml tube
- 1 x Sensitive Shaving Cream 150 ml tube
This cream has an 96% buyer satisfaction rate from online buyers.
No 4 Choice - Proraso Shaving Cream Tube - Sensitive (150ml)
- This is a shaving cream that is designed for sensitive skin
- It is also a shaving cream that will not give you irritated skin
- It has a fresh musky smell and comes in a large tube that lasts for a few months
- This cream does run a bit thin but creates a rich creamy lather
This cream has an 84% buyer satisfaction rate from online buyers.
In terms of shaving creams made by Proraso, this is their main range of products, and you should be able to find that one of these, can really make a difference to your entire shaving experience.