Philips BT9280/33 Review
A look at the hair-shaving and trimming market reveals that Philips BT9280/33 Reviews are on the rise. So, what does this mean? Well, it can only mean one thing-people are constantly looking for the perfect trimmer. Lately, it appears that more-and-more people are giving special attention to their facial hair, and in particular the popular stubble look and appearance.
A growing number of individuals are opting to maintain their beard, or the stubbled effect, rather than shave it completely. The goal of keeping a beard, moustache, or side profiles is to look more masculine and also retain a certain smartness.
This can be guaranteed by ensuring the cut is well aligned to the face and is as symmetrical as possible. This is why it makes more sense to invest in an effective trimmer such as this one. That is why we thought we should take a closer look at this particular model from Philips
This is one of the most expensive beard trimmers that we have ever looked at in detail. The first thing that grabs your attention is that the product just looks great. However looks alone do not justify this pretty steep price point.
- There are not many reviews but any we did find were all 5 star ratings
- A steep price for sure
- It has an exclusive feature which is a laser guide for very accurate trimming
- 17 different lengths of cut are available
- The blades are really sharp so no risk of tugging
- Cool LED display
Detailed Review of the BT9280/33 Model
The Philips BT9280/33 is one of the most versatile hair trimmers in the market. One aspect that catches the eye is its sleek design and mode indicators. This shaver comes with a laser-guide which enables a guy to achieve a fine cut. A user can’t fail to notice its ergonomic design which improves the practicality and handling of the trimmer.
The Phillips shaver features LED illuminated charge and is Dual sided for improved versatility. It also comes with high precision that enables a user get the exact look. The trimmer has no power cord attached to it and is powered by rechargeable batteries.
I have included the only video I could find. It isn’t a great one but it will give you a sense of what you are getting.
Main Features and Specifications
- The laser-guided trimmer is the key feature and is what makes this trimmer different – improves cutting accuracy leading to a clean cut
- Emits red light through the precise Laser Beam guidance system so as it is easy to follow on the face and neck
- Fully cordless and user-friendly so basically charge and go
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery – important so as you are never caught out
- Ergonomically design for increased comfort – several guys commented just how good this feels in the hand
- Stubble mode helps in selecting the exact hair length
- Reversible, dual-sided and highly versatile
- Safe: – The laser guide features in the beard trimmer is categorised as Class I and is perfectly safe for the skin. It fully meets the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC60825-1) regulation.
- Comfortable: – The trimmer is lightweight, ergonomically designed, and cordless. This makes it quite comfortable and easy to use.
- Easy to clean: – it is made from quality materials and features high craftsmanship which makes it easy to clean and maintain.
- Stays Sharp much longer: – The self-sharpening steel blades offer durable service and don’t need to be sharpened
- 100% waterproof: – the trimmer is made from waterproof material and is also watertight
- Versatile: – It trims any type of facial hair whether moustache, beards, or side profiles
- User-friendly:- the LED display indicates the length of hair that has been set. It also displays the battery level thus enabling a user to recharge it when low.
- Limited options when it comes to cutting shield length
- May take time to learn how to perfectly use the laser-guidance
The Bottom Line
Gone are the days when men preferred to completely shave the beard, side profiles, or moustache. Nowadays, it is becoming more trendy and manly to flaunt some facial hair. This is why it becomes necessary to invest in a good product. The BT9280/33 trimmer from Philips is a worthy choice. It is versatile, user-friendly, fast, effective and also elegant. So we already knew that this one looked good and judging by the limited number of reviews that we could find also works really well.
This beard trimmer is suitable for the rugged look, classy appeal, and sophisticated look, short and clean, precisely shaped, or any other style. Going by the above Philips BT9280/33 Review this beard trimmer is a must have for anyone looking for the perfect cut. The main feature is that the laser really does add a high level of accuracy to the overall look of your stubble or beard.
If this is not the beard trimmer for you, then why not check out our top 10 list of beard trimmers in the UK by clicking here.